Everest Base Camp Trek !
Trek to Everest Base Camp is one of the most amazing adventure in the world. Everest Base Camp Trek has become the world famous trekking route after Tenzing Sherpa and Edmund Hillary conquered highest mountain of the world Mt. Everest in 1953. The attractive landscape, diverse topography, views of the numerous peaks, the flora and fauna of the Sagarmatha National Park etc of this region make this trekking exclusive destination for the trekkers.
Along with these natural assets, Everest Base Camp Trekking gives chance to be familiar with the culture and tradition of Himalayan people, Sherpa. This trek is an opportunity to interact with the Sherpa who are famous for climbing mountains. Dumje festival which falls on April and Mani Rimdu Dance, which is performed in the monasteries, of Sherpa people along with their hospitality and warm greeting adds extra pleasure to the trekkers. You also have the opportunity to visit the highest monastery of the world, Tengboche.
Everest Base Camp Trek that begins from Lukla, which is the junction of many trekking routes of Everest regions, passes through small villages of Sherpa like Phakding, Namche, Syangboche, Tyangboche etc, forest of Rhododendron and oak, alpine meadows etc. The world heritage Sagarmatha National Park, Kalapattar, Dingboche valley and Dudhkoshi River are some of the attraction of this trekking trail. In Sagarmatha National Park you encounter different rare wild animals, birds along with rhododendron flower. This trekking region is god gifted with nature and culture.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and around
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla
- Step inside and experience life as
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery
- Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall
- Climbing Kalapattar at elevation of 5555 meters
- Everest Base Camp and walking on the Khumbu glacier
|Day 01 :||Your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA) and you will be meet our airport representative then transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.|
|Day 02:||Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at Hotel.|
|Day 03:||Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and start Treking to Phakding 2610m, 3 hours. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 04:||Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m, 5 hours. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 05:||Acclimatization in Namche (3440), Today you will hike to Syanbgboche ( Everest View Hotel), observe Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Amadablam and other soaring mountains closely with hot tea, coffee or lemon tea. After few hours breaks at Everest View Hotel retrace back to Namche Bazaar. Rest of time exploration of Namche ( the main market of Khumbu Region).Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 06:||Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m.), 5 hours. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 07:||Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche, (4350m), 6 hours. Overnight at Guest House|
|Day 08:||Hiking from Dingboche to Chhukung Valley and Chhukung Ri and back to Dingboche, 7 hours. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 09:||Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4925m), 6 hours. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 10:||Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m) and after lunch start Treking to Everest base camp (5360m) then back to Gorakshep, 8 hrs. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 11:||Early Morning Hiking to Kalapathar ( 5545 m) to observe the sunrise view on the top of the world ( Mt. Everest) and other mountains and back to Gorakshep and after breakfast Trek back to Pheriche (4280m), 7 hrs. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 12:||Trek from Pheriche to Tengboche (3860m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 13:||Trek from Tengboche to Namchee Bazaar (3440m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 14:||Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m), 6hrs. Overnight at Guest House.|
|Day 15:||Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, 30 minutes and transfer to Hotel.|
|Day 16:||Transfer from Hotel to Airport and Fly to home.|
Price in USD:
- 1-2 Person: $ 1450 Per Person
- 3-6 Person: $ 1290 Per Person
- 7-10 Person: $ 1195 Per Person
- 10 & above: $ 1110 Per Person
The price includes following services:
- Airport Pick up and drop off service by Private Coach.
- 3 nights' accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Including guide and entrance fees)
- Three time food in a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek.
- An experience Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), porters (generally 1 porter for 2 pax), their Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS).
- Surface Transfer to destination from Kathmandu.
- Flight Fare as listed in trip Schedule.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
The Price doesn't Includes following services:
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal Travel insurance . (Your insurance should coverage personal accidents, medical expenses, helicopter evacuation for emergency)
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 30 days.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, Hot Shower, Hot water, Dessert, cold drinks, laundry, Tips.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.